WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND WHEN?
- When authorizing in the commenting system in our blog, we collect an email address, first and last name of the user. Additionally, a numerical user ID in Facebook (if Facebook is used for authorization), Twitter (if Twitter account is used).
- When registering for our events, we collect user's first and last name, email address and phone number.
- When giving consent to receive our mailing, we collect first and last name, e-mail address and phone number. The consent is considered to be a click on a box near "I want to receive useful materials and special offers" item. Consent can be given during registration for the event or when filling out a subscription form of on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- The information we collect through the commenting system (e-mail, name, user ID) is used to personalize the user experience and for the convenience of working with the commenting system. This information is not processed in the system, it is not transferred to third parties and not used for research purposes. The email is not used for mailing.
- Information we collect when registering for events: the participant's e-mail address is used to send a registration confirmation letter; the phone number is used for fast communication with the participant to specify the details of participation in the event, if necessary.
- In case the user gives consent to receive our mailing, we can send mail or SMS to the specified an e-mail adress and/or phone number. The user may refuse to receive the mailing at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the mail or SMS.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
You can see the list of cookies used by our site in the table below.
|Cookie file name
||For what is it necessary
|_ga||arto.agency||2 years||For the correct work of Google Analytics|
|_gat_gtag||arto.agency||Session||For the correct work of Google Analytics|
|_gid||arto.agency||1 day||For the correct work of Google Analytics|
|fr||facebook.com||3 months||Provides the work of login via Facebook system|
|reg_fb_ref||facebook.com||Session||For the correct work of Share with Facebook function|
|reg_fb_gate||facebook.com||Session||For the correct work of Share with Facebook function|
|reg_ext_ref||facebook.com||Session||For the correct work of Share with Facebook function|
|sb||facebook.com||40 days||Provides the work of login via Facebook system|
|datr||facebook.com||2 years||For the correct work of Share with Facebook function|
|wd||facebook.com||7 days||For the correct work of Share with Facebook function|
|spin||facebook.com||Session||Provides the work of login via Facebook system|
|pl||facebook.com||3 months||Provides the work of login via Facebook system|
|xs||facebook.com||3 months||Provides the work of login via Facebook system|
|c_user||facebook.com||3 months||Provides the work of login via Facebook system|
|fbsr||arto.agency||Session||Provides the work of login via Facebook system|
|PHPSESSID||arto.agency||Session||To remember the user in the commenting system during session|
|user_arto||arto.agency||30 days||To remember the user in the commenting system for 30 days|
|consent||arto.agency||6 months||To store information about cookie consent|
- Google Analytics - to collect data about the traffic of the site and the interaction with the site (see purpose of Google Analytics cookies);
- Twitter - to maintain the functions of social activity;
- cookies of the arto.agency domain - to personalize interaction with the commenting system.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, to protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR DATA DELETION
We can delete your data from our database upon your request. Send your requests to the email adress shown below. To delete your data, we need to get confirmation that you are the owner of personal data you want to delete. Therefore, after you send us the request, we will send the confirmation code to your email address registered on our site. You will need to forward this code to us, so we can be sure that the specified email is really yours.
+38 (044) 222-88-61
Last Edited on 2019-01-16